Our main website, Qadsia.store
1. About us
2. What Information do we collect?
We collect Personal Information from you when you provide it to us directly and through your use of the Site. This information may include:
• Information you provide to us when you use a Qadsia Store Site (e.g. Your name, contact details, date of birth and/or age and any information which you add to your profile
• Transaction and billing information, if you make any purchases from us (e.g. a record of your purchases, credit/debit card details and delivery information);
• Records of your interactions with us (e.g. if you contact our customer service team or interact with us on social media);
• Information we collect when you attend a match or an event held by us or at our premises, or visit one of our Qadsia Shop
• Information you provide us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
• Information collected automatically, using cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. which pages you viewed and whether you clicked on a link in one of our email updates). We may also collect information about the device you use to access a Qadsia Store Site.
• Other information necessary to provide the Qadsia Store Sites, for example we may access your location if you give us your consent.
We also receive Personal Information about you from third parties, such as information provided by:
• third parties who sell match and event tickets for us, to let us know you’ve bought a ticket;
• social media platforms where you have registered for an account with us using your social media account;
3. How do we use Personal Information?
Depending on how you use the Qadsia Store Site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your Personal Information include:
• To fulfil your purchase, order or request (for example, when you buy a ticket or any merchandise through a Qadsia Store Site).
• To maintain your profile on the Qadsia Store Sites and offer you a personalised experience on the Qadsia Store Sites.
• To administer ticket loyalty points, reward points and other loyalty schemes.
• To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
• To improve and maintain the Qadsia Store Site, and monitor their usage.
• For market research, e.g. we may contact you for your opinions and comments.
• To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
• For security purposes, to investigate illegal activity such as fraud, ticket touting or abuse, and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
• To investigate breaches of our contracts, policies or Terms and Conditions.
• To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
4. How do we use your Personal Information for marketing & advertising?
Depending on your marketing preferences, Qadsia Store Sites, may use your Personal Information to send you marketing messages by email, phone, SMS or post. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your online profile, your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us (or would like to opt back in!), you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us via any of the methods given at the in the ‘Contact us’ section at the end of this Policy, or by using the ‘unsubscribe’ mechanism in the promotional message or updating your contact preferences in your account. If you unsubscribe from marketing, please note we may still contact you with service messages from time to time (e.g. ticket confirmations, and information about your legal rights). Once you unsubscribe, you may continue to receive marketing messages for a few days while we action your unsubscribe request.
You may also see adverts for Qadsia Store Sites on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity, so enable us to serve ads to customers who have visited Qadsia Store Sites). Where you see an ad on social media, this may be because we have engaged the social network to show adverts to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third party websites.
5. Who do we share this Personal Information with?
We share Personal Information with third parties in the following circumstances:
• With the other companies in the Qadsia Store Sites, as necessary to operate our business as well as for marketing purposes to improve our customer insights.
• With our Commercial Sponsors and Partners, as described in ‘Commercial Partners Programme’ below.
• With our suppliers and service providers working for us, e.g. payment processors and delivery companies.
• With our professional and legal advisors.
• With third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
• With law enforcement or other governmental authorities or regulatory bodies, e.g. to report a fraud or in response to a lawful request.
• Otherwise where we have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
6. Where is your Personal Information stored, and how long is it kept?
Our servers are located in the USA with shopify.com. However, Qadsia Store Sites uses service providers based around the world.
7. How do we protect information?
We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We have put in place technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss or unauthorised access of your Personal Information. Your Personal Information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessed when necessary. A limited number of people have special access rights to such systems and they are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your Personal Information, we offer the use of a secure server. All credit/debit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be accessed only as stated above.
Whilst we have used our best efforts to ensure the security of your Personal Information, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet.
8. Monitoring of Telephone Calls
If you contact us by telephone, we may monitor or record the call for security purposes and to improve the quality of services that we provide to you.
9. Your rights regarding your Personal Information
You have certain rights in respect of your Personal Information, including the right to access, correct, restrict, and request the erasure of your Personal Information, and obtain a copy of it in a machine-readable format.
You also have the right to object to your Personal Information being used for certain purposes, including to send you marketing. See section 4 (‘How do we use your Personal Information for marketing & advertising?') for more details of how to opt out of marketing.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your Personal Information, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your Personal Information, you should contact us using the details below. You are also entitled to contact the Qadsia Store Sites if you have any concerns.
10. Contact us
11. Changes to our Policy
12. Qadsia Store Sites
Phone: 2262 1967 email firstname.lastname@example.org